#include<imran.h> - Immux

Recent

Immux

Tech Tips, Tricks, Tutorials and Hacking

Great Deals on Immux Deals

Great Deals on Immux Deals
Great Deals on Immux Deals

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 26, 2010

#include<imran.h>

My name is Sayyad Imran Subhan , my birth date is 23rd of March 1992 and now I am 19 year old. In my family I have 3 brothers & 1 sister. My father’s occupation is farming, driving and now days they doing business of fruits, my mother is housewife and she is uneducated as well as my father also... My younger brother helps to my father in farming & also in business .
I completed my primary and secondary education from G.E.S H.A.L High School, Ojhar-Township. I got 77% in SSC, I also participated in Multi-language speech competition. Some of the my best teachers are Mr. Sameer Ahire(6th std), Mr. Ramesh Khairnar(9th std) and Mr. Tushar Kute (Diploma). I likes play games such as cricket , kho-kho, football, hockey etc
Currently I am studying in K.K.Wagh Institute of Engineering & Research center, Nashik for my engineering course and staying in Karmaveer hostel. I also passed Diploma in Information Technology with 84.20 % from K.K.Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik. I am interested in computer languages and developing innovative things… I am currently busy in learning multiple system platforms specially Linux. I have the habit of collecting different kinds of data, software’s etc … I have the collection of many kind ‘s of operating systems, HD videos etc , I prefer to be geek than being book-worm , I am always hungry for latest knowledge about computer & technology.
My positive point is that I can handle any kind of high level pressure or depression and can take quick decision on critical matters but i can’t read books for long time..
My short term goal is to pass Bachelor Engineering with distinction, I must also learn reading Arabic language for the purpose of reading what message my Prophet has given us! I aimed to start my own organization, in short my ambition is about to be a good Entrepreneur and make my parents dream true what the seeing daily…

4 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum

    Hi Imran, I am so glad to know you and so proud of what you are doing.

    Thank you for your visit to my blog recently.

    I wish you have a bright future, insha Allah.

    Be well brother.

    Rayon Soleil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aamin, wish you same brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Buddy,
    Dinesh Modi here.. ( your own classmate ) , i never knew u had a blog.. i was searching for kk wagh photos on the net and saw ur photo.. i clicked and this opened up..
    Well done Brother !!
    keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dinesh Modi: Hi, thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Do your comment here..